If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Milton Berle Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 19, 2020 If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Milton Berle Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean November 14, 2020 I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean Read more
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. Walt Whitman November 16, 2020 Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. Walt Whitman Read more
If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. Lucy Larcom December 03, 2020 If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. Lucy Larcom Read more
Comments
Post a Comment
if you have any doubts. please let me know